Matthew Jukes 100 Best Australian Wines Roadshow
We’re thrilled to be hosting for the second year running, Matthew’s roadshow of Australia’s best wines for 2017/18. You will get to taste a great selection of them followed by a delicious two course meal. It was a great event last time and having been lucky enough to taste the wines on launch in May, we can tell you this year’s vintage of wines are stunning. So get some friends together and book now!
‘These wines are Australia’s magnificent vinous vanguard and as always I will showcase them nationally and internationally in a continued effort to alert the wine loving public to the great wines made in Australia’ – Matthew Jukes.
If you would like to taste an epic range of Aussie wine with Matthew guiding you all of the way around the room, get your friends together and buy your tickets today!
Tickets are £65 per person and include:
- Tasting up a great selection of different wines between 6pm and 7.45pm.
- Dinner from 8pm which includes two courses while enjoying your favourite wines from the tasting. Seating is on communal tables but if you prefer an individual table for your party please request it and we will do our best but it won’t be guaranteed.
- Tickets £65 per person. Payment required upon booking, non-refundable but transferable.
- When you book you will get and email confirmation and a code for a free copy of Matthew’s 100 Best Australian Wines Report for 2017/18(worth £20).
- Canapés during the wine tasting in the downstairs bar area
- Main Course – Sirloin of Aged Rare Breed Beef, Baked Salsify, Blue Cheese, Bone Marrow, Celeriac, Wild Mushrooms
- Vegetarian Option – Roast Crown Prince Squash, Mushroom Orzo, Ricotta, Kale Pesto, Chesnuts.
- A Selection of Cheese to finish
- Dietary requirements can be catered for
Matthew is considered one of the most influential wine writers out there by UK retailers with his keenly followed columns in The Daily Mail and Moneyweek having a huge fan base. He has won multiple awards and made Honorary Australian of the Year 2012. All six additions of The Wine List, his annual wine guide, have been bestsellers. His thoughts, recommendations and tasting notes are followed very closely by the wine world at large. And having attended one of his very first tastings way back in 1998, as the Aussie say, ‘it’ll be a blast!’