WINE TASTING – FRIDAY 28 SEPTEMBER
We’re just selling tickets for the wine tasting. If you want to have dinner, please book a table separately by calling us, email or online via our website. Matthew has generously agreed to donating a bottle from the tasting (per person) to have with dinner if you book a table in advance. So get some friends together and book now!
‘These wines are Australia’s magnificent vinous vanguard and as always I will showcase them nationally and internationally in a continued effort to alert the wine loving public to the great wines made in Australia’ – Matthew Jukes.
- Tasting up to 48 different wines between 6pm and 7.45pm.
- Tickets £25 per person. Payment required upon booking, non-refundable but transferable.
- When you book you will get and email confirmation and a code for a free copy of Matthew’s 100 Best Australian Wines Report for 2018/19 (worth £20).
- If you wish to have dinner afterwards, please book a table by calling 01206 564325 or emailing [email protected] or online at churchstreettavern.co.uk
- The bar will reopen to the general public at 8.15pm.
Matthew is considered one of the most influential wine writers out there by UK retailers with his keenly followed columns in The Daily Mail and Moneyweek having a huge fan base. He has won multiple awards and made Honorary Australian of the Year 2012. All six additions of The Wine List, his annual wine guide, have been bestsellers. His thoughts, recommendations and tasting notes are followed very closely by the wine world at large. And having attended one of his very first tastings way back in 1998, as the Aussie say, ‘it’ll be a blast!’